NXT JET, Inc Introduces
A NEW SPIN ON AIRCRAFT OWNERSHIP
Regionalized Fractional Ownership (RFO) delivers the lowest total cost of ownership when compared to all other options. Specifically designed for companies or individuals having 100 to 250 hours of annual usage requirements.
NXT JET’s RFO program provides aircraft access that rivals sole ownership.
NET COST OF OWNERSHIP PERCENTAGE COMPARISON
NEED a Chart Here
CO-OWNERSHIP I FRACTIONAL I CHARTER I SOLE OWNERSHIP
RFO FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Co-ownership cuts acquisition and fixed costs by as much as one half or one third, enabling owners to purchase and operate their ideal aircraft at a cost their CFOs will readily support. Our turnkey program offers a comprehensive co-ownership solution with the financial, legal and tax autonomy that buyers should require. NXT JET, Inc’s management has provided aircraft owners with the best aviation asset management for over 40 years. Our aircraft owners have had complete peace of mind and a positive, seamless experience:
NXT JET Regional Co-Ownership Program includes:
• Vetted partner options with geographical and use match
• Aircraft availability rivaling sole ownership
• One Half or One Third Ownership.
• Ownership structure with total tax autonomy
• Proprietary NXT JET, Inc. Co-Owner Agreement that mitigates DIY partnership risks
• Charter Revenue to further reduce Co-Owners costs
• Crew/Hiring and Asset Management service provided by NXT JET, Inc.
• Aircraft acquisition counsel and support
• Predictable maintenance costs
• Legal and Tax counsel with extensive aviation expertise